1. Was up with a sick Hannah from 12:30 AM until 1:00 AM or so. Could've been worse, so I can't really complain.
2. Had to force Grace to go back to sleep when she woke up at 4:00 AM, wanting to "go downstairs with Daddy", who was getting ready to leave for hunting.
3. Woke up when the alarm went off at 6:00 AM, to send the girls off to daycare.
4. Apparently fell back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 6:40 AM when my mom was downstairs in my home calling for me. [sigh]
5. Threw clothing on the girls and shoved them in my mom's car, half asleep and with bedhead.
6. Sat down with a big ass mug of coffee and pondered all of the bazillion things I had to get done today.
7. Did absolutely nothing productive by noon except check a few files back into our docbase at work.
8. Ran to the vet to pick up Salinger's medicine where I discovered it ONLY comes in pill form. Not a good thing for my cat (or me) lemme tell ya.
9. Was told he has a UTI and a form of E. Coli! WTF? This cat is killing me.
10. Came back home and did nothing productive until 2:00.
11. Decided to try to give the cat his pill.
12. Failed miserably.
13. Called the vet, asking for tips and/or tricks. Was told to try putting peanut butter on it. If that didn't work, was told I may have to take him to their offices twice a day so they could "help me" until he "becomes accepting of it". Um, yeah. NOT gonna happen sweetheart.
14. Tried the peanut butter. Did nothing but frustrate and scare the cat, piss myself off, and get coated in peanut butter.
15. Discovered a nice warm pile of cat vomit on Steve's quilt. [snicker]
16. Threw quilt in the washing machine (along with my peanut butter sweatshirt) to have it cleaned before Steve got home.
17. Moved a bunch of stuff around to different rooms where you can't see it so Steve thought I really dug in and cleaned up today.
18. Spent hours looking for gifts for a gift exchange I'm in and finally succeeded... somewhat.
19. Ordered them. (That's productive, right?)
20. Went to pick up the girls and was told by my mom that Grace wasn't exactly well-behaved today. What? My daughter? Misbehave? NEVER! (Yeah. Right.)
21. Spent 20 minutes trying to get the girls' shoes and coats on to go out to the car, which had been running the entire time to keep it warm since it's butt ass cold outside right now.
22. Finally got them in the car and got them home, taking a different route to search for new Christmas light displays.
23. Had them home a whopping total of 10 minutes when I discovered them in the bathroom with about 30 flushable wipes in the toilet bowl, about to all be flushed at one time.
24. Yelled at them, threw them out of the bathroom, and had to reach in and retrieve the vast majority of wipes before flushing the remaining ones.
25. Washed my hands like it was my job.
26. Found Hannah 15 minutes later, having dumped an entire bottle of water into the play sink on her vanity.
27. Soaked it up best as I could with a large towel. (By the way, I swear I watch my kids. But they seem to go into whatever room I'm not in at the time and wreak havoc.)
28. Tried to cut Salinger's pill into 8 tiny pieces and hide them in tuna balls, lovingly (not) molded by me.
29. Washed hands thoroughly to rid them of the raunchy fish smell.
30. Checked on Salinger 5 minutes later to discover he had eaten every crumb of tuna, but left 8 tiny, tiny pieces of pill in the bottom of the bowl.
31. Doped the girls up with cold medicine and impatiently waited for it to kick in.
32. Discovered at one point, that I'm spotting today. Did some math in my head and realized there's no reason I should be spotting.
33. Then I remembered that for the past 6 days, I've only remembered to take my birth control pill every other day, so I've taken 2 pills every other day for a week. Um yeah. That might do it. (I really do suck at this birth control thing...)
36. Wondered all day if a can of primer can freeze if left outside in the bitter cold. If it can, I think I'm screwed. But only if its useless once it thaws again. LOL!
37. Was totally bummed to see that "Lost" was a rerun tonight. What the hell is up with that?
38. Wasted that precious hour (and a TON of brain cells) watching "Wife Swap" instead. Can I have those 60 minutes back please? (But while we're here, that Ingrid chick was kind of bitchy. Her husband seemed like an asshole. Her kids were very nice.)
39. Couldn't stop laughing when the toothless husband from the redneck family on the show got pissed that the other "wife" had given $10,000 to each kid for their education. He said (and I quote), "I'm kind of pissed she gave so much to the kids for their education. I think mom and dad should've gotten more. I mean, we do more work." Niiiice. Real nice.
40. See why I need that hour of my life back? I told you so.
41. Realized, just now, that I never did take a shower today. And now it's kind of too late because I'd risk waking up other various people that are sleeping (due to our bathroom's location). Damn cat, vet visit, and online shopping. It has made me smelly...