Sunday, December 11, 2005

Breakfast with Santa...

Here are some pictures from the Breakfast with Santa we went to yesterday. We went to the wrong diner first (not our fault), but managed to snag a table at the diner where Santa really was, so it was all good. Hannah was terrified of Santa whenever he'd come near her, but was good as long as she could just look at him from afar. LOL!


Grace sitting on Santa's Lap



Grace Contemplating What She Wants for Christmas

Hannah Enjoying Her Coffee

Nana (my MIL) with Grace & Her Cousin, Gunnar

Mommy & Grace with Santa

(Please excuse my ridiculous hair. I have a haircut appt. this week. Blush.)

5 comments:

EE said...

Great pictures! That's such a fantastic idea. My kids would have loved that.

mamatulip said...

I love the pic of Hannah with her coffee. She's so pretty. Julia LOVES it when I give her a teacup full of anything and tell her it's coffee.

Allison said...

[blushing] Um, Katherine? It really was coffee. LMAO! The child LOVES it. But please understand that when I say she was "drinking coffee", it was three swallows at the bottom of her cup. Honest. I swear....

mamatulip said...

LMFAO!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »