Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tagged Yet Again...

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

Mel
Lynda's Great Journey
The Houston Chronicles
Kim's Blog
Planet Alien

Questions!

What were you doing 10 years ago? How the hell do I know? LOL! Um... I had graduated from college the summer before and I think I was waitressing at a local mom & pop restaurant called "Leiby's". I was going out a lot with my friends to clubs, getting trashed off my ass, and meeting guys. Ahhhh... those were the days. I was still living at home with my parents.

What were you doing a year ago? Um, stressing about money for Christmas gifts. LOL! I was still working full-time outside the home. I had a hellish commute, no money, and I barely saw my kids.

5 snacks you enjoy?
  • Pringles
  • Ice Cream
  • Nacho Chips with Cheese
  • Choclate
  • Slim Jims

5 songs you know all the lyrics to:
  • "Son of a Preacher Man"
  • "Paul Revere" by the Beastie Boys
  • "Rocket Queen" by Guns & Roses
  • "Ain't Going Down ('Til the Sun Comes Up)" by Garth Brooks
  • "You and Me" by Lifehouse

5 things you would do if you were a millionare:
  • Pay off our mortgage
  • Get those stainless steel appliances I want for our kitchen. ;)
  • Pay off my stupid ass student loans
  • Buy a fully loaded mini-van
  • Tell Steve to quit his way-too-physical job and just chill

5 bad habits:
  • Smoking
  • Drinking? (Although I really don't consider that "bad".)
  • Picking at the skin around my fingernails
  • Procrastinating
  • Spending too much time on the computer

5 things I like doing:
  • Being online
  • Reading
  • Scrapbooking
  • Smoking
  • Smelling cleaning products

5 things you would never wear, get new or buy new again:

  • Leg warmers
  • Naval-baring shirts (at my current weight anyway)
  • Tapered jeans
  • Stirrup pants
  • Disney character clothing

And uh, I'd buy anything new if I had the money to do it, so I'll skip that one.

Tag 5 people:

7 comments:

mamatulip said...

"Smelling cleaning products."

Nerd.

EE said...

LMAO, I was just going to post the exact same thing! I don't think you're supposed to smell cleaning products....

Allison said...

I didn't say you're supposed to smell them. I said I like to smell them. :)

EE said...

Ok, yes, but I think what I heard on the news is that it's bad for you to inhale cleaning products ;)

SC said...

I thought we shared that Paul Revere knowledge. LOL

mamatulip said...

I've had "Rocket Queen" and "Paul Revere" (a song to which I know all the words to, too...actually I know that whole album off by heart, LOL) in my head all day since I read this earlier this morning. The one song kind of melts into the other: "Nooooow, here's a little story I've got to tell about three bad brothas you know so well...Here I am, your Rocket Queen..." LOL

Appetite For Destruction is definitely one of the best albums of the 80s. Guns n' fuckin' Roses, baby!

Allison said...

LOL Katherine. I LOVE "Appetite for Destruction". I know every damn word of every damn song on that album. In college, my friend had a copy of it. EVERY TIME he had a party (every weekend), I'd get drunk and blare it, singing along the entire time. He actually buried it in the ground outside his window because he couldn't deal with it (me) anymore. LMFAO!