Lynda's Great Journey
The Houston Chronicles
What were you doing 10 years ago? How the hell do I know? LOL! Um... I had graduated from college the summer before and I think I was waitressing at a local mom & pop restaurant called "Leiby's". I was going out a lot with my friends to clubs, getting trashed off my ass, and meeting guys. Ahhhh... those were the days. I was still living at home with my parents.
What were you doing a year ago? Um, stressing about money for Christmas gifts. LOL! I was still working full-time outside the home. I had a hellish commute, no money, and I barely saw my kids.
5 snacks you enjoy?
- Ice Cream
- Nacho Chips with Cheese
- Slim Jims
5 songs you know all the lyrics to:
- "Son of a Preacher Man"
- "Paul Revere" by the Beastie Boys
- "Rocket Queen" by Guns & Roses
- "Ain't Going Down ('Til the Sun Comes Up)" by Garth Brooks
- "You and Me" by Lifehouse
5 things you would do if you were a millionare:
- Pay off our mortgage
- Get those stainless steel appliances I want for our kitchen. ;)
- Pay off my stupid ass student loans
- Buy a fully loaded mini-van
- Tell Steve to quit his way-too-physical job and just chill
5 bad habits:
- Drinking? (Although I really don't consider that "bad".)
- Picking at the skin around my fingernails
- Spending too much time on the computer
5 things I like doing:
- Being online
- Smelling cleaning products
5 things you would never wear, get new or buy new again:
- Leg warmers
- Naval-baring shirts (at my current weight anyway)
- Tapered jeans
- Stirrup pants
- Disney character clothing
And uh, I'd buy anything new if I had the money to do it, so I'll skip that one.
Tag 5 people: