Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sorry gang...

I am not in the right state of mind for a good blogging experience tonight. I am currently trapped in shadow box hell. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, eh? (It doesn't help that for the first time in like years I feel a buzz from my beer...)

Basically, I spent the day driving way too many places to buy way too many gift cards for way too many people for way too much money. Then I wrapped a bunch of gifts (another of my personal hells).

Other than that, it was the usual day here. Hannah acting like a psychotic, rebellious two-year-old. Grace behaving most of the night but acting like a hysterical psycho right before bed. And Steve falling asleep by 8:30. YEEHAW! We're such party animals...

1 comment:

Allison said...

Well, today being a better day is not looking good so far. LMAO! I have sooooo much I have to do yet today and I CAN'T do it when the girls are here/awake. So it looks like I'll be up REALLY late tonight. yay. 'Tis the season!