Friday, December 02, 2005

Dear Eric, This is for you...

Here's Steve with a gun identical to his (this is his friend's). They're custom built, cost WAY too much money in my opinion, and is Steve's pride and joy and the envy of all of his hunting buddies.

Steve's stepdad holds several national records in long-distance shooting (but doesn't hunt... LOL!) and custom builds guns on the side.

Steve and his dad and friend sit on one mountain and shoot animals on the other mountain across the river. It's freakin' NUTS if you ask me and I will never understand... ;)


5 comments:

Allison said...

And I agree with Eric. LMAO!

When he first had it built a year or two ago, I made a comment that it wasn't much of a challenge to shoot something with that type of gun. That's when Steve very patiently explained to me (through gritted teeth) that he would agree if he was shooting at animals walking right under a tree he was sitting in. But since they shoot from one mountain clear over to another in a range anywhere from 400 to 700 yards, that it is indeed a challenge. Alrighty then... LOL!

Mary said...

How ever he can justify it.... ;)

Nice advertising placement behind Steve...

Allison said...

LOL Denise. I can say with confidence that I didn't smell his breath. PIMP!

Anonymous said...

((((Bear))))

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. headaches zocor Cholesterol diet lower portfolio Alternatives for liposuction Water bed w drawers zocor heartpro Australia car gps navigation system