2. Had 20 minutes of "alone time" before Hannah woke up. Thanks kid.
3. Finished wrapping the last of the gifts for my Secret Santa buddies and started to tape up the boxes.
4. Realized that one of the gifts required batteries which weren't included by the manufacturer. Decided that would make for one very unhappy gift recipient, so I took the appropriate size and number of batteries out of Grace's toy, threw them in a baggie, and put them in the box to be shipped too. It was either that or wait another day to ship it, which I didn't want to do. [snort]
5. Notified the recipient, in a round about way, to explain why there were going to be "used" batteries in her box. [blush]
6. Got Hannah and myself ready and headed to the post office where I finally mailed all of my packages.
7. Went to KMart where I bought a few more gifts, leaving me with only gift cards to buy tomorrow before we'll be done with the Christmas shopping. (Or so I'm telling myself anyway.)
8. Came home where I found a box at my door. It figures it was the stuff I had ordered to go in various SSB boxes, but decided I couldn't wait for any longer. Dammit to hell.
9. Opened the box and was extremely bummed when I saw how freakin' CUTE the stuff was. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!
10. Figured I'd give the gift(s) to my nephews instead, which also bummed me out because I didn't think they'd appreciate them.
11. Decided to send them to my SSBs after all. Beyond the cuteness, there's sort of an "inside joke" with them too, so I just have to do it. Granted, I don't know when I'll send them (LOL!), but they'll get there at some point. ;)
12. Decided that Janet really is a cheater. ;)
13. Received an email about supersizing my penis. Awesome.
14. Flipped on "Bringing Home Baby" while Hannah was napping and got all teary-eyed when a first time dad started crying tears of joy about his new daughter. Stupid feelings...
15. Decided Adam Corolla may be one of the funniest people on the planet. And if I say "Let's get crackalacking," one more time, I'm going to harm myself.
16. The lyrics to Jingle Bells according to Hannah:
"Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way!17. Decided that unless I spend about 72 hours straight doing laundry, I will never ever get caught up.
Oh McFun it is to ride in a one horse shopping sleigh! Hey!"
18. Went commando today as Hannah watched me get dressed after my shower. She said (and I quote), "You forgot underwear, Mommy. No one wants to see your butt." Amen sister. Amen. [sigh]
19. Had to resort to packing tape to wrap some presents when I ran out of scotch tape. "Hi. I'm Allison, and I'm a redneck."
20. Decided it could've been worse and at least I didn't use duct tape.
21. Thanked god that my stunning personality allows people to look past my shortcomings. (That's a joke.)
22. Laughed because Steve is sleeping on the bedroom floor in one of the kids' sleeping bags tonight because the mattress is shot and his back has been bothering him. Me thinks it's time to ditch the mattress that's from his childhood (not a joke) and buy a new one.