Sunday, December 11, 2005

I've Been Tagged Again... :)

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps 'em up
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend of Thanksgiving. But it depends on Steve's plans for hunting season and such.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? All of the appetizers
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Church on Christmas Eve and then coming home where my sister, brother, and I would all exchange our gifts with each other.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have absolutely NO recollection of this what-so-ever.
9. Do you open presents of Christmas morning or Christmas eve? One on Xmas Eve (always new jammies). The rest Christmas morning.
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Sugar
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love to watch it from the house. HATE it when I have to go out in it.
12. Can you ice skate? I dunno. I used to ice skate all the time when I was a kid. I suppose I still could, but I doubt if I could do it well.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My engagement ring from Steve. If we're talking when I was a kid, I'd have to say the small black & white TV for my bedroom.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The general excitement in the air. It's so much fun to watch kids anxiously await Santa's visit. I LOVE Christmas morning when the kids' faces are just glowing with happiness.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cheesecake
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Just gathering with our families.
17. What tops your tree? A white sparkly star
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving. I LOVE finding that perfect gift for everyone.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
20. Do you have a wreath on your front door? No. We don't have a front door. We use our side door, but there's none there either. As a matter of fact, I just remembered to take the Halloween one down last week. ROFL!
21. What do you want most for Christmas this year? Just that everyone else is happy. I know that sounds hokey, but it's the truth. I really don't need anything.

I tag Lisa, Denise, and Katherine.