Tuesday, December 13, 2005

AMAZING RACE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just finished watching the season finale. I am so freaking pumped, it's not even funny. YEEHAW!!!!!

Anyway, I have no desire to do a whole highlights list tonight, so I'll just give a brief recap of my day.

I spent the entire first half of the day cleaning Grace's room until it was literally spotless. I realize that none of you will realize what a true accomplishment this is, but you'll have to trust me. The room had kind of become my "dumping ground" for all sorts of bags, boxes, plastic bins of clothing, etc. But it's DONE now and I freakin' rock. And I must admit here that I got intense pleasure out of sucking two bugs (one dead and one alive) up with the hose attachment on the vacuum. Does that make me seriously sick or just normal?

Then I spent about an hour washing 2 bazillion dirty dishes in the bathtub. I will have a kitchen in 2006 dammit.

Other than that, it was pretty run-of-the-mill stuff. Taking care of a two-year-old, stopping for a few groceries, bathing two children who decided that fighting was their past time of choice this evening, etc.

Nothing exciting. Yay. LOL!

4 comments:

Allison said...

No, it really doesn't answer my question. Mostly because you're as freaky as I am (in a different way), so the comparison just isn't there. LOL!

mamatulip said...

I love vacuuming for that very reason. I love to hear things get sucked up the hose. Love it. It's one of my secret pleasures in life. Sucking up bugs, one dead and one alive, would make my day.

And YAY Linz's, or however you spell their last name. They ROCK! And how cool was it that they were in CANADA. LOL. They were here two days before I delivered Oliver and it was so, so stinkin' hot...I felt kinda bad for them.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Hot lingerie galliers Lowest south carolina mortgage rate21 http://www.cheap-digital-prints.info/Digital-printing-north-carolina.html Evaluating damage caused by overloaded vehicles Isuzu trooper 1995 service manual Tennis balls used estusa tones racquets http://tennis-1720.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »