Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sorry gang...Too tired for an official "Highlights" list.

Steve finished the playroom today while I took the girls all over creation in order to keep them out of the dusty, crowded, noisy house.

Hannah had about a bazillion meltdowns for no apparent reason, wearing on my every nerve and causing me to lose every last shred of patience I had stored up.

Grace picked some cool pink suede boots with fur trim as her "back to school" shoes, and a cute denim mini skirt with a leopard print belt. There's hope for her yet...

Hannah picked Elmo sneakers. Yuck.

My parents came to pick Grace up to sleep over tonight and Hannah cried to go along too so they took her.

I got a call at 9:30 that Hannah was hysterical for Mommy and I had to go get her. Yeah. Great.

Wet mopped the floor three times over the course of two hours this evening and there's still a film of dust on it, as well as the walls. I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow, huh?

Must... go... to... bed...

No comments: