Part 3 of "Getting to know more about me..."
PART THREE: HOBBIES
1. What do you do for a living? I raise my girls and work at home as a technical writer.
2. Are you happy with what you do? Yup.
3. What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, scrapbooking, and taking pictures.
4. Name everything you love: Coffee, beer, cigarettes, my kids, my husband, my house, garlic, writing, reading, books, cool pens and blank journals, and way too many more things to mention here.
5. Name everything you hate: Stupid drivers, people that continue talking while they're yawning, snakes, bugs, critters, pets (hate is a strong word, but it's close), being called names (duh), and whiney kid days.
6. What kind of people do you love: Funny people. You must be funny to be my friend. (LOL) People who challenge my thinking. People who realize that I'm always right. (Kidding.)
7. What kind of people do you hate: Snobs. I HATE SNOBS!!! People who think they're better than me just because their bank account/house/car/etc. is bigger than mine. Ignorant people.