Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tagged...

I AM: a bitch? LOL!

I WANT: lots and lots of money. :)

I WISH: I could email my friend that I think might be in trouble.

I HATE: that Steve has been getting home from work around lunchtime a lot lately. Mama needs her "alone time," dear. Can you please find somewhere else to go?

I MISS: the lack of responsibility I had as a high school and college student.

I FEAR: the mailman.

I HEAR: nothing, right now. Sweet, sweet silence, oh how I cherish you.


I WONDER:
if I'm going to have a third child one day.

I REGRET: many, many financial choices I've made in the past.

I AM NOT: a whore (anymore). LOL!

I DANCE: when I'm desperately trying to snap my miserable children out of their funk.

I SING: in the car.

I CRY: very rarely.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: this hot. (Snort! That was a joke.)

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a sign for "flipping someone off" way more than I probably should.

I WRITE: because someone pays me to.

I CONFUSE: myself.

I NEED: a good night of drunken fun.

I SHOULD: really go to bed now.

I START: smoking around 8:00 in the morning.

I FINISH: smoking right before bed.

5 comments:

Amber said...

"Not a whore (anymore)" --LOL! Was us my list??

Um, why do you fear the mail man? Is he creepy?

:)

EE said...

I'm going out this wkend for a night of drunken fun...wanna come??? ;)

Steve coming home at lunch...(((You))) you and I feel the same way about that one. Go to work. Stay at work. Come home at the end of the day...Didn't our husbands get the memo?!?!?

This is a cool tag. Katherine and Tink tagged me the other day, I'm going to work on it later today.

Allison said...

LOL Amber! No, the mailman is very nice. But he brings bad, bad things sometimes, like huge bills, overdue payment notices, and (every now and then) a crappy ass letter from a collection agency. [sigh]

Amber said...

Ahhhh, yes. See, I just pretend we don't get mail. I let Kory deal with it. Hehehe.

:)

Tink said...

"I FEAR: the mailman." I hear that one. I once wished I could stop getting mail... And then I did. All of a sudden I was getting calls that bills were past due and they were going to send me to a collection service. Turns out the new mailperson had been delivering my mail to the house across the street and the assholes were just pitching it.

So... As much as I hate the mail I don't mind the mailman. :)