I saw this on another blog, and since I'm kid-free today and avoiding all domestic and work-related duties, I decided to give it a whirl...
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I honestly have not yet looked in the mirror.
2. When is the next time you will have sex? Hopefully this afternoon or tonight sometime.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “FUCK”? Suck.
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell-phone? Steve's cell phone number
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? I've only got one and I don't know what it is.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Red thermal Old Navy shirt (worn to bed last night).
8. Do you “label” yourself? No.
9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing? I'm barefoot.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? No clue. I don't know him.
12. If you’re alone in a room with two beds, which one? Huh? I guess the one farthest away from the door?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Blogging.
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? I've never received a text message. [Gasp!]
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? "Dude..."
17.Who told you he/she loved you last? Grace
18. Last furry thing you touched? Salinger
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? One? (From like 2 years ago.)
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 23
22. Your worst enemy? Myself
23. What is your current desktop picture? A picture of the girls at the playground.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "OK. Talk to you later."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you take? Give me the cash, dude.
26. Do you like someone? A few people actually.
27. What was the last book you read? "The Wasp Eater" by William Lychack
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do? Scream real loud? I dunno. It was my mother-in-law, and although I like her very much, I don't really see myself taking a bullet for her or anything.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot? My right foot.