Friday, April 21, 2006

A Steve Hair Update...

As for the chest hair, I think I've mentioned the words "gay" and "total turn off" enough to keep him from shaving it complete (thank you god). But he went today for a haircut and I'm kind of bummed. Now don't get me wrong... he NEEDED a haircut desperately. It's been a good 9 months (possibly a year) and it was looking BAD. The length itself wasn't so bad, but the dead ends, dried out hair, straggly look had to go.

So he went for a haircut today. I thought he was just getting a trim. As in keeping the general length, but getting the dead ends cut off, etc. I had kind of gotten used to his longer hair and, admittedly, was beginning to think it was pretty hot.

He came home with short hair again. Not extremely short. But short. [sigh] It does look good. But I kind of liked when it looked "bad", ya know?

Oh well. At least he's still got arm and leg hair, right? LOL!

5 comments:

EE said...

You crack me up. I'm glad you have convinced Steve that being shaved is a no-no in your book.

Bummer about the hair. I am the opposite. I hate when Doug gets back from a haircut and hasn't taken *enough* off. LOL

mamatulip said...

If he starts shaving his legs then you've got serious problems.

Allison said...

Katherine, if he starts shaving his legs, I'm leaving. LOL!

Autumn said...

We need photos of the haircut. Jamey has a hairy chest (BUT NOT BACK!) I don't mind it but I always wonder what he'd look like with no chest hair. (Probably pretty funny since he has hairy arms and legs, LMAO!) And Melissa is right, I dated a bodybuilder that shaved everything and he was very hot.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! mp3 player software Faq uncircumcised penis north dakota bantry tattoo removal Uk womens pamir jacket http://www.adipex-1.info/meridia-back-pain.html Big stakes golf Werjefelt magnetic battery edwards fire alarm syste tax deduction New mexico state university baseball digital camera side by side comparison california tax id business canadian expat tax filing