Tagged by Emily
Here are the rules-
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself
And off we go...
1. I hate when the food on my plate touches or, for example, when the butter on my mashed potatoes runs over to my steak.
2. I used to participate in "Stair Diving" during drunken college parties. We'd go up 6 or 7 steps and then dive into a group of people at the bottom, waiting to catch us. Good times, lemme tell ya.
3. Of all loose coins, I like dimes the best. I always have. I love that they're so thin and small.
4. I take great pleasure in picking large boogers out of my childrens' noses. It's like fishing to me, and I'm always looking for "The Next Great Catch."
5. I HATE talking on the phone (it's almost a fear) and I thank god daily for the invention of email.
6. I hate when things are finished. Jobs, errands, projects, etc. It's just so "final".