(...which means another lameass post. [sigh] Sorry.)
* Made $90 just listening to other people talk during several conference calls. I could get used to this freelancing thing.
* Got an email from my old manager that I've been "requested by name" for a tech writing gig, and wanting to know if I'm still available. Damn straight I'm available! Who needs sleep anyway?
* Did the ol' seasonal clothing switcharoo in Hannah's closet. This was a project that took several hours, and one that I always despise with every ounce of my being.
* Laughed to myself when realizing that the spring/summer clothing I was unpacking for my almost 3-year-old to wear this year is the same clothing that her big sister was wearing the summer after her 1st birthday. Holy size difference, Batman! Seriously. Grace was wearing some of the stuff before she could even walk, and it may still be too big on Hannah this year. LOL!
* Did a few hours of work on a document for my new job.
* Got three loads of laundry done (but not put away).
* Realized (after typing the above statement) that there's still a load that needs to be thrown in the dryer. That ain't happening at this hour. I guess I'll be rewashing that load in the morning. [sigh]
* Drove 35 minutes (one way) to walk into the tile store, pick up 8 lousy tiles (which took 10 minutes), write a check for $80+, and drive 35 minutes back home. There's something seriously wrong with that on so many levels.
* Cut my hand trying to yank out the hose attachment while vacuuming. Seriously Steve, we all realize you're fucking stong. But you seem to have this need to jam the damn thing back in as hard as is humanly possible everytime you use the vacuum. Knock it the fuck off.
* Cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the living room, and cleaned the playroom.
* Put all of the girls' godforsaken Easter crap away so I don't have to look at it anymore. (At least not contained in pastel pink and green baskets with large bows anyway.)
* Grabbed a case of beer for the weekend.
* Returned movies that were like 3 weeks overdue. Thank you Blockbuster and your no late fees.
* Did some invoicing for Steve. (You know... because I don't have anything better to do.)
* Was shown (by Steve) that he shaved his chest. Dude. That's gay. But whatever floats your boat...
* Am happy to report that this god awful sinus infection finally seems to be going away, so I may have a bit more life in me and be able to blog more regularly now. (I'm sure you're all thrilled.)