Thursday, June 26, 2008

You know you need therapy…

When you take pictures of yourself looking like this.

On purpose.

And then you post them on an Internet board that hundreds (if not thousands) of people read (not this one…).

Seriously. Just don't.

Don't Ask.

But I always say that embracing your dorkiness is the way to live. And god knows, I embraced it today in ways it probably shouldn’t have been embraced. I think I may have groped my dorkiness inappropriately as a matter of fact. I embraced it THAT hard. It probably feels violated. LOL!

FYI: That’s NOT my helmet. It’s Hannah’s. And there was an actual reason I put on her helmet and made those dorky expressions. And I was trying to be funny. I am WELL aware that there is nothing even remotely NON-dorky about these photos. But you have to admit that they ARE damn funny. LOL!

Tink, a few posts down, you called me "hot." I would now like to grant you the permission to totally retract that statement and realize that you were smoking crack that day. It was nice while it lasted though, so thank you for that.

And now, looking at these photos, I kind of realize now why Steve wants to kill me. I'd kill me too I think. LOL!

Peace out people! I’m off to watch more YouTube videos and drink one more beer before bed. Tomorrow’s homework? Embrace your dorkiness. The world would be a much better place if we all made faces like that one up there. ;)

Quote of the Day:
If it doesn't matter who wins, then how come they keep score?
--Vincent Lombardi

1 comment:

Susan's 365 said...

OMG...you crack me up! Those pictures don't really even look like you.