1. Wake up at Grandma’s and get all excited when she finds a bag of all of your mom and aunt’s old dance recital costume.
2. Change repeatedly until Mom picks you up.
3. Bring bag of aforementioned costumes home with you.
4. Put on favorite red costume and play outside in it.
5. Decide it isn’t working for you anymore and put on obnoxious green costume with weird “tail” thing in the back.
6. Decide it’s not the right choice either and put on yellow costume, complete with head feather.
7. Go back to costume #1, but add one “glove” from the yellow costume. When mom says you look like Michael Jackson, you ask who that is and then start doing a dance and singing a song about “White Glove”.
8. Get bored with that and start doing weird things with a badminton racket.
And this, my friends, is a rather “normal” day for her. Tink, you sure you still want these kids if Steve murders me?