Friday, June 13, 2008

Big Day for Hannah

Yesterday was a big and busy day for Hannah. First (and most importantly), it was her 5th birthday. Yup. Five years ago from yesterday, I welcomed that tiny little bundle of joy into the world. I was drug-free (not by choice) and dear lord, did that kid cause me a lot of pain. Little did I know she would continue to cause me all sorts of angst for the rest of her life. LOL! ;)

Anyway, right after dinner, we had to head to dress-rehearsal for her dance recital, which is tomorrow. She’s tap dancing to the song “Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo”, and I must say, her and the other girls are so freakin’ cute! See? They even have wands. LOL!

Little Tapper

Anyway, we had to ditch the finale rehearsal so we could leave, come home and gather up the rest of the family, and head to her graduation from the preschool program at daycare. She has been SO excited about the whole thing and was anxious to sing us her little songs. It really was a cute program and they had it set up so nicely.

Waiting for the graduates…

Waiting for the Graduates

The Gradating Class

The Graduates

Our Little Graduate!

Our Little Graduate

The Fam

Proud Parents

(Ignore that we’re out of focus in that last one. My dad took it and I even set everything on the camera to “Auto”. [shaking head] LOL!

Once we left there, we stopped on the way home to have some ice cream for Hannah’s birthday. All in all, a good day, even though I could’ve done without ALL of the places we had to be that day. LOL!

5 comments:

geenalyn said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Hannah!! She looks adorable in her dance costume and congrats on the graduation...lucas had his on wednesday...can't believe my baby is heading off to kindergarten.

Love the last picture of you guys...you look amazing..must be all the running across the highway ;)

Tink said...

One whole hand! Wow. Happy Birthday Hannah Banana. Wait. Didn't I call her that on her last birthday? Dear God I'm getting old. Btw, you look HOT. New do?

Kelly said...

I love how the girl next to Hannah is crying and so not happy and Hannah is just gleefully in her own space. LOL.

Chelle Y. said...

The picture of the three of you is great!

Happy Birthday and Congratulations, Hannah!

Amber said...

She looks JUST like you. More and more. Happy birthday to her.

:)