Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fly by…

So I took the necessary photos today to support my theory that Steve is trying to kill me. But it’s late, I’m wiped out, and they’re still on my camera. So you’ll have to wait until tomorrow. But I’m working from home, so I’ll get them up here first thing in the morning. I just didn’t want anyone to panic if I didn’t blog at all tonight. I can see it now…

Throughout the evening and through the night, I’d have cops and troopers banging on my door to check on me.

“Ma’am, we’ve had several reports from your blog readers that your husband may have killed you in the past 24 hours. Are you OK?”

“Yes officer. For now. But you may want to check back in a day or two. I think he’s plotting Stage 2 of his diabolical plan. He was twitching a lot today, and whenever I caught him looking at me, he’d quickly turn away, mumbling something about ‘Only 2 more days. . . Only 2 more days. . .…’.”

And now, I’m off to go to bed, hoping I even wake up tomorrow morning. It’s exhausting living with a psychopath.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Holy BLEEP! You are so fantastically funny! Oh, man...I've needed this kinda laughter for a week now!