Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Multi-Tasking is (Apparently) Not My Thing

About 10 minutes ago, I started a post where I said "Holy shit!" (I even said it in Dutch) because when I checked the ol' blog I saw I hadn't posted since Saturday. I could have sworn I did, and even went off about my evil little bastard clone that must've been deleting my posts after I posted them and went to bed.

But then I realized I HAD posted, just on the wrong blog. Sigh. I accidentally posted on my Project 365 blog. Not that it was an exciting post at all, but it was nice realizing I wasn't completely going insane and remembering things that never happened.

(Editors Note: In my defense, it wasn't completely my fault. I use Windows Live Writer to post here and on my other blog, and it's very easy to post to the wrong one (or both) if you aren't paying attention. Apparently, on Sunday morning, I wasn't paying attention. Who knew? But thanks to Live Writer's kickass features, I was able to delete it from there and post it here instead in the matter or 3 mouse clicks. Sweet.)

This is where I had planned to tell you how I won the Parent of the Year award on Monday (<-- That's sarcasm for you non-mom folks out there. It means I did something stupid in terms of parenting and I sucked that day.)... And how Grace kicked some SERIOUS ass at softball on Monday night... And how I have birthday parties for both girls coming up in the next two weeks... And how if the damn fly in my house doesn't stop buzzing in my ear and dive bombing at my head, it will rue the day it ever flew into my home... And how I've decided to stop taking photos and blogging and digital scrapbooking because I'm giving up all things electronic and/or battery operated... And... HEY! Wait! What the hell?!?!

[grunt... slap... moan... tackle...

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ahem. Sorry! That last part was my evil little bastard clone I was talking about earlier. I KNEW someone was effin' with my posts when I wasn't around. I took care of her though. I bitch-slapped her, tied her up, and am making her listen to Yanni CDs on the highest volume (on repeat) while watching all of the videos Britney Spears ever made. [shudder]

Anyway, I WAS going to blog about all that other stuff. But now I'm not. Because it's 1:00 AM and I need to go to bed. And because half of it is of no interest to anyone except me (and possibly that freaky looking dude in "Deliverance" if he happens to be reading). So instead, I'll leave you with some photos (shocking... I know) and call it a night. If you would like to know about any of the above-mentioned items I neglected to blog, by all means, comment here and I'll answer it. But I can assure you that NONE of it is interesting in the least. So onto the photos.

Hot Husband Assembling New Grill...

Hot Guy Assembles New Grill

 

The girls playing in the sprinklers for the first time this summer on Sunday.

Grace Takes a Break

Hannah in Sprinklers

Jump

Just one step closer, Mom!

 

My favorite one from that day, of Hannah just resting on her towel.

Hannah on Her Towel

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the one of Grace jumping rope. Beautiful

Susan's 365 said...

Fabulous photos!