Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - June 15, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thirteen Things That Have
Chapped My Ass the Past Week
1. Missing the first hour of "Hell's Kitchen" on Monday because I totally lost track of the time when people were here Hannah's birthday. I swear I would've kicked every last one of 'em out of my house if I had realized what time it was.


2.
Amber's post about her brother and that whorey scumbag, RUTH KELLNER (may as well get her name out as many places as possible, right Amber? LOL!). Between her and that son of a bitch, ROBERT MORRIS, I was ready to travel to wherever it is that they live now and kick their asses myself. People like that shouldn't be allowed to live.


3.
My mom having a haircut appointment right after work today, meaning I have to get the girls at 3:30 pm. Boo hoo you say, right? Yeah. I know. It's just that I normally don't pick them up until around 6:00 and this is the worst day/week for my mom to not watch them that extra 2.5 hours. I have a big deadline this weekend AND I'm trying to get ready for Hannah's birthday party here this weekend. I have to do all of it by 3:30 pm today. Fuck.


4.
Myself, for not remembering that the electric bill was automatically being taken out of my checking account this week, leaving me with a whopping $6.45 until next week.


5.
My modem, that I had to keep resetting yesterday. Your days are numbered, you little bastard. As soon as I have some extra cash (in like 2 years), I'm replacing your ass with a wireless version.


6.
The "Last Comic Standing" judges who put people in the top 12 that weren't even remotely funny compared to some of the others that you didn't put through. What the hell?


7
. Finding out that a good friend of mine may be getting hurt by her bastard of a boyfriend. Pansy assed son of a bitch.


8.
My mom making a comment this morning that she doesn't know how I'm going to be ready for a party this weekend, with undertones implying I have a lot of cleaning to do. Excuse me? The party's outside. Sure, I'll straighten up the house a bit and run a Swiffer around the floor. But other than that, I'm hanging some balloons in the pavilion, putting some food out in crockpots, opening a few bag of chips, and calling it a day. What the hell?


9.
Grace's T-Ball coach telling her (nicely) she has to "give other kids a chance." Now, I actually do understand why she had to say something. But it's not mine (or Grace's) fault if the other wussy kids can't run as fast as mine and get to the ball before she does. Go Grace!!!!


10.
Steve walking out of the house the other night to go down back (where I can't see him or yell for him) and play on the new skidloader he bought. Dude, I don't care if you go outside. I really don't. But tell me you're leaving the house in case I assumed you were watching the kids or in case I need you for something before you disappear for a few hours. If I did that to him, he'd have a holy shit fit.


11.
Realizing that the majority of my next paycheck has to go towards our home owner's insurance for the year. Insurance companies should all burn in hell.


12.
Another phone call from Honda saying my latest bill is overdue. People, I owe you one payment yet. That's it. A measly $368 and I'll be free of you forever and ever. Are you seriously hounding me after only a week? Fuckers. You should burn in hell too.


13.
Realizing it's already 10:00, I haven't showered yet, I haven't gone grocery shopping for the birthday party yet, I haven't gone to the bank yet, and I haven't done a single stitch of work in order to meet my deadline yet, and I have to pick up my children 2.5 freakin' hours earlier than usual because of my mom's damn hair appointment. [sigh] I guess I should get my ass in gear now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. All of those things would chap my ass, too.

Amber said...

LOL! Thanks for the public service anouncement about that dirty bitch.

And about Grace's coach. That chaps MY ass. Because this is exactly what is wrong with the world today! We start babysitting everyone's freakin' feelings when they are little kids, and then they can't deal with the real world!No one learns how to suck it up! And no, I don't think I am going down a slippery sloap. Did you know that the suicide rate of kids in their first two years of college has doubled in the last five years? You know why? Because they can't take the pressure of real life! They have never had to face that they can't win everything, or be good enough at everything. Because we ARE RAISING A NATION OF VEAL CALFS!!
Grace should say "Too bad for you, suckers!" as she kicks some little ass! She would be doing them a favor. HA!

Okay. Sorry. That was long.

:)

Allison said...

LMFAO Amber! I have to tell you though, that Grace made the coach's little girl cry. PIMP! See, Grace's problem is that it doesn't matter what position she's supposed to be playing. Wherever the ball goes, she goes after it. And even when it's on the other side of the field, half the time she beats the other kids there. LOL! So I think the coach was trying to enforce the "Stay in your position" rule more than the "Give other kids a chance" rule.

It still kind of bugged me though. I mean I DO understand, since they're only ages 3, 4, and 5 why you'd want to give all the kids a chance to actually do something during the game. But Grace really is one of the best (if not *the* best) kid on the team and I like watching her kick ass, ya know? But I refuse to become one of "those parents" at sporting events, so I shall keep my mouth shut. (At least until she moves up into real softball where they keep score and stuff. LOL!

Amber said...

WhatEVER! 3,4 or five. They should just get used to losing now! HAHAHAHA!

:)