1. Where is your cell phone? My purse.
2. Your significant other? Sleeping
3. Your hair? In desperate need of a haircut, but currently up in a bandana.
4. Your mother? Amazingly helpful
5. Your father? Tolerant
6. Your favorite thing? My camera
7. Your dream last night? Couldn’t tell ya.
8 Your favorite drink? Beer
9. Your dream/goal? A stress-free life
10. The room you’re in? Living Room
11. Your hobby? photography and digital scrapbooking
12. Your fear? Drowning
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Where I am now, but 6 years older
14. What you’re not? Tired
15. Muffins? Not my thing
16. One of your wish list items? More RAM
17. Where you grew up? PA
18. The last thing you did? Smoked a cigarette
19. What are you wearing? Gym shorts and an Air Force t-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? MP3 Player
21. Your pets? None! WOOHOO!
22. Your computer? Not fast enough for me.
23. Your mood? A bit PMS-y
24. Missing someone? Not particularly
25. Your car? Honda Accord
26. Something you’re not wearing? A bra
27. Favorite store? Aeropostale
28. Like someone? Yeah
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Don’t remember.
OK. This is where you normally tag people. But I’m not a tagging kind of person. So feel free to consider yourself tagged the next time you’re not sure what to blog about.
* Today was so non-productive. That always pisses me off. Sigh.
* I went to the grocery store today and forgot over half the stuff I went there for… And I even had a list. Sigh.
* We have THREE picnics/parties to go to this Saturday. And we really can’t miss any of them for various reasons. And they all start at 3:00. Sigh.
* Stacy’s mom has got it goin’ on. Sigh. (Just seeing if you’re paying attention.)
* I had a brief moment today when I considered how cool I’d look with my nose pierced (no ring… just a small stud). Can we say “mid-life crises”? Sigh.
* I AM getting my naval pierced though, and none of you can stop me, dammit.
* I decided I have an addictive personality. No shit, right?
* I think audio books/books on tape are ridiculous and can’t imagine EVER enjoying one. I’ll read my own books, thank you very much.
* I’ve always thought I should become a member of a “black church” (not trying to stereotype, but I honestly have no CLUE what actual religion it is that I’m thinking of, so I’m going based on what on TV and in movies). I want to go in, here some kick ass gospel music, yell a lot, dance, clap, and enjoy being there. Because until one of those gets started around here, you won’t see me getting up on a Sunday. (Yes. I suck. Deal with it. And yes, I know I’m going to hell. I’ve accepted it and I’ll save you the room next door to mine.)
* Loved some of the dances on “So You Think You Can Dance” tonight. I’d post some YouTube videos tomorrow, but none of them were that exciting.
* I wish I could sing. I’d walk around singing to everyone I know (and people I don’t). Singing rules.
* I absolutely, positively NEED to make our pig roast invitations tomorrow and right now, I don’t really feel like it. Let’s hope that feeling changes.
* I finally took a picture of my signed Grace Potter shirt today. See? I told you it’s cool. It’s like rock star and redneck, all rolled into one. A guitar and a varmint and pink. What could be better? (And please note Grace’s signature smack dab on my left boob. Sweet.
* Then the kids decided they wanted a shirt too. So I scanned the sticker I bought for them at the concert, printed in on some Iron-On transfer paper, and had at it. This is Hannah modeling hers.
* And no, she’s not pissed, or sad, or angry, or even annoyed. She said this is her “Rock Star Face.” Rock on kid! Keep on jammin’!
* And no, her hair isn’t that greasy. She had just gotten out of the shower.
I need to go to bed tonight. No, seriously. I need to go, like, NOW. G’night!
Quote of the Day:
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.