Thursday, July 31, 2008

Short one tonight…

Because I’m tired. And it’s late.

* I have a big zit right next to my nose. I can’t tell you the last time I had a zit. What the hell?

* I hate driving into the office. Hate it. And today I did it again. And I hated it.

* My To Do list is way too long. Waaaaayyyyy too long. (Personally AND at work. Sigh.)

* Only a few more weeks until the pig roast. Shit. I haven’t even made up the invitations yet.  Sigh. Tomorrow. For real.

* The IRS can bite me.

* Tomorrow I’ll post how my darling daughter, Grace, apparently loves me more than Steve and how she tried to seek revenge for her father trying to kill her mother with a snakeskin. (Seriously. Paybacks are a bitch.)

* I’m falling asleep while sitting here, so this has to be it. Um, sorry I just wasted 30 seconds of your life.


Quote of the Day:
Wherever you are -- be there.
--Anonymous

1 comment:

Mary said...

I hate driving to work too. And I have to do it 3+ times a week. boo