Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another Meme!

I should be going to bed. But I'm not. So here's a Meme all about Steve and I. :)

How long have you been married? 10 years in September.

Where did you meet? A bar in town.  LOL!

How long did you date? 18 months from the day we met until the day we got married.

How old is he? 33

Who eats more? Him. It's amazing how much food enters his mouth.

Who said "I love you" first? He did. On my 25th birthday actually.

Who is taller? He is.

Who sings better? Uhhh... not me? But not him either. Hannah? LOL!

Who is smarter? Depends. He's smarter when it comes to math and concrete. I'm smarter when it comes to everything else. LOL!

Whose temper is worse? Mine. (Blush.)

Who does the laundry? He does his own and I do mine and the girls'.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who pays the bills? Literally pays? Both of us.

Who cooks dinner? Me usually. But he makes his own when he wants fish. Blech.

Who drives when you are together? Steve does.

Who is more stubborn? Me. Hands down. Unfortunately.

Who kissed whom first? I dunno. We both just went in for the kill. LOL!

Who is the first to admit to being wrong? Steve. I'm never wrong. Baahaahaa!

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.

Who proposed? Steve.

What's his best physical attribute? His ass. Seriously. It's sculpture-like.

Who has more friends? Oooo... tough one. Probably me.

What are you most proud of him for? Being the hardest damn worker I've ever met in my life.

Who has more siblings? Me. I've got 2. He's got 1.

Who wears the pants in the family? Uhh... we both do?

1 comment:

Chelle Y. said...

I would do this meme, but.... oh yeah, I can't! :)