Thursday, July 31, 2008

I almost forgot…

In all the excitement of Em and Tracey being here over the weekend, I forgot to inform the world that Hannah lost her second tooth! It’s been loose for awhile now, and on Friday, she just reached into her mouth at daycare and pulled the sucker out! LOL!

Tooth # 2 is Gone!

And here’s another picture of her this morning. She was determined to match her cheetah. So they’re both wearing white shirts, jeans, and a sheer pink dance skirt over the top. (Yes, she’s wearing jeans too.) The kid went to daycare like that. She seriously kills me. {shaking head}

PS: I know this photo is a bad one. Focus is off, color casts, etc. But she was literally walking out the door for daycare and I pulled her back in so I could snap the picture.

Everyone Must Match!

Anyway, I need to shower now and get moving on some work I have to do. I’ll be back later. :)


Quote of the Day:
There should be no yelling in the home unless there is a fire.
--David Oman McKay

No comments: