Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You will always be my baby...

Sorry, once again, for the blog post title that comes from some song lyrics. But my music is streaming (currently, it's David Cook's American Idol performances) and that line actually fits today's posts in some way.

Hannah has her first loose tooth. That's right. My "baby" is going to lose a tooth soon. Now I'm not normally a sentimental type of person. But the fact that the tiny little girl that drives me insane more often than not is about to enter another level of growing up kind of has me in a stupor. She's only 4 after all. And her baby teeth are so tiny (like the rest of her), that I'm seriously afraid that once that sucker does fall out, we'll never find it. LOL! Sigh. My baby is growing up. And I'm cool with that for the most part. But when it's thrown in our ("our" as in the collective group of moms out there) faces, it kind of takes it to a whole new level and makes us a bit weepy whether we'd like it to or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone else in the house is (mildly) sick right now except me. Which gives me one more notch in my mental argument belt that drinking beer kills evil germs and that everyone should do it. Beer is good. Beer does wonderful things. Go drink one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So speaking of David Cook, is anyone else as excited for tomorrow's American Idol finale as I am? I feel like such a dork even caring. But I'm soooo excited to see what good ol' Cook pulls out of his hat this week. Get 'em boy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an awesome idea in my head for one of the photos for Tink's Weekly Word Challenge tomorrow. I already have the "Peace" one snapped and ready to go. But I haven't taken the "Regret" one yet. And I'm glad. Because tonight, I thought about what I wanted to do and tomorrow, I'll give it a whirl. I'm working from home so I'll have time to mess around with it and see if I can translate what's in my head into an actual photograph. Stay tuned...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who asked if I'm going to start up Project 365 again now that I have the new camera, the answer is yes. I already have actually. I've been posting to my 365 blog and you're all more than welcome to visit me over there too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, I leave you with a bunch of photos I took today after work. I took all of them at Hannah's dance class tonight.

Hannah Dance Class 7

Hannah Dance Class 4

Hannah Dance Class 5

Hannah Dance Class 2

Hannah Dance Class 3

Hannah Dance Class 1

Grace Blows a Bubble


Quote of the Day:
Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image.
--Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

No comments: