Thursday, May 15, 2008

Uhhhh.....

I've kind of lost all ability to speak coherently.  Words cannot describe the crap and stress-related incidents that have occurred in my life the past two days. Nothing life-threatening. Nothing devastating. Just crazy, pain-in-the-ass, stuff. Some big. Some little. But when it ALL happens at the same time, all of it seems "big," ya know?

I'm not even going to get into it right now. Not because I'm trying to be all secretive or because I don't want y'all to know. It's just because I'm falling asleep sitting here and I really need to get to bed.

But I wanted to do a drive-by and tell you I'll be back soon. I just need to catch on some sleep and get the house in order again first.

But before I go, can I just say that the mail kicked some serious (good) ass today. First, my friendly neighborhood UPS dude brought me my new camera bag. There's still no sign of the camera itself, but one thing at a time, right?

And then I checked the mail and found a small package for no apparent reason. Turns out that one of my nest internet girl friends EVER bought me a present that's so perfect,, I can't even stand it. I'm now the proud owner of a custom "A" necklace made out of a vintage typewriter key. It could possibly be the most beautiful piece of jewelry I've ever seen. I swear to god, this girl could have my first born if she wanted. It was just perfect time because in another 5 minutes, I would've gone off the mental deep-end because of all of my life crap. So thank you again, my friend. It was NOT unappreciated.

Later gators. I'm beat.

1 comment:

Susan's 365 said...

And a picture of said necklace please.