Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Boring.

So... (I just realized how often I start out my posts saying, "So..." Go ahead. Scroll down and look. You'll see.) Today was rather uneventful in terms of blog post material. And yet, I felt so damn busy all day, I didn't know which end was up. How does that happen anyway? Weird.

Anyway, I had all sorts of stupid, uninteresting things I had to do today -- none of which you'd be interested in. And now it's 1:30 in the morning, I'm not even remotely tired (yet know that I NEED to go to bed), and I have nothing to say to all of you. Nice.

Uhhh... how about looking at some photos? Because I'm sure that you all are just giddy with anticipation every day, waiting for me to post more photos of my kids, right? Uh huh.

Oh! I know! I won a contest today! As I've mentioned before, I'm a blog whore and read a billion of them a day. (God bless Google Reader by the way.) Well, today, one of my feeds came through and the blog was giving away $30 gift cards to a cool store that sells gorgeous photo albums. All you had to do was be one of the first 5 people to comment on the post. Well guess who was #5? Yup! That would be me! [grins] I'm so excited! They have some gorgeous albums and I can't wait to check out the site closer and decide what to buy! Yay me for my obsessive blog addiction!

I bet other readers are pissed though. A lot of the readers are professional photographers and I'm sure they figure they have way more use for the prize than I do. Too bad suckas! You snooze, you lose! Mwaaahaaahaaa! [insert maniacal laughter here]

OK. So what else? Uhhh... yeah. Drawing a blank again. I guess I'll just post the photos and hope that tomorrow at least ONE funny thing happens so I can entertain all of you adoring fans. ;)

These first two pictures are from Monday. Every spring, the girls and I buy a bunch of flowers and plant them in a bunch of pots. (Our soil in the yard is way too crappy to really start a "real" flower garden.) We have a ton of fun, the girls like getting dirty, and it's my little signal to myself that spring is finally here. :)

Planting

Digging

 

These other three are from Hannah's t-ball game tonight. That's my mom giving Grace a kiss while she was shoving food in her mouth (which is pretty typical of Grace, actually. LOL!)

Through the Fence

Stolen Kiss

And this last one is my photo for Project 365 today. :)

On Deck


Quote of the Day:
The secret pleasure of a generous act Is the great mind’s great bribe.
--John Dryden

1 comment:

Tink said...

You're not boring. Boring is listening to Hoop prattle on and on and on and on about the Garbage Pail Kids cards he just won on Ebay. Holy. Shit.