Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Mornin'

Morning gang. Wow, the past few days have flown by. We ended up going to the party with my friends on Saturday night, and I must say, we had a blast. The people I've known since high school (or earlier in some cases) are just hilarious. So I'm glad we went. Good times.

Here are a few photos from the night.

IMG_1314VignetteVignette_1

 IMG_1318Vignette

 IMG_1316Vignette

 IMG_1319Vignette

 IMG_1326Vignette

 IMG_1332Vignette

 

Then, yesterday morning, Steve decided we were having a Memorial Day picnic... in a few hours. What the hell? The house was trashed, we had no food, we had no beer, and the yard was a mess. But he invited everyone before he really talked to me about it (LOL), so we sucked it up, busted ass, and managed to get everything bought and ready by the time people started showing up.

It was actually fun, and I'm glad we had it, but a little bit of prior notice next time would be nice. LOL!

Anyway, it's going to be GORGEOUS today, and I promised the girls we'd go buy some flowers and plant them, so I guess I have to get started with my day. Off to shower. I hope everyone enjoys their last day of their Memorial Day vacation!

(Oh, and Chelle, the reason you don't see the reflection in my photos is because I didn't use a flash. That's why I took them in Grace's room (best natural light). Plus the lens I have on my camera right now takes awesome pictures in lower light situations so I didn't need a flash.)


Quote of the Day:
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
--John Kenneth Galbraith

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm sure you're glad you decided to go--you can always sleep some other time.

WTG on getting the party all ready to go.

We just did cleaning all day. The boring spring cleaning that I keep dragging out.