Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crazy Night...

Wow. Yesterday and last night were insane. I won't even go into it all now, but the highlights include:

** Busy day at work.

** Left work and drove to mall to schedule Hannah's Libby Lu party in two weeks. She's so excited! But I need to make the invitations pronto! LOL! It's going to be so cute. Each girl gets a rock star (or princess... or Hannah Montana) makeover, gets to play dress-up, gets to lip-sync at the end, etc. So cute!

** Left the mall and drove to the daycare where I had to attend a mandatory meeting about the summer program Grace will be in. I was a little nervous about the fact that they go to the public pool every day, but I was calmed down a little bit by the information I got at the meeting.

** Left there and tried to make it home to catch the end of Grace's softball game. No such luck. But Steve said she did great and even made a double play... caught it in the air and then threw a kid out at first. That's my girl! :)

** Came home and saw THE most amazing rainbow I've ever seen in my life. Snapped some photos and will post those later.

** Settled in for American Idol. Wow. Was SHOCKED at how big the vote spread was. I really thought it would be closer. Don't want to ruin it for anyone who TiVo'ed it and didn't watch yet, but tonight's post WILL discuss it, so go watch it now if you didn't yet.

** Around 11:30, Hannah puked all over her (and Grace's) bed. Total mayhem. Vomiting for an hour and a half straight with barely a break in between. Poor kid. Her and slept on the couch, so needless to say, I'm exhausted this morning because there wasn't much "sleeping" going on. Sigh.

** So her and I are home today and although I'm supposed to be working, my house is absolutely, positively trashed, I have a TON of laundry to do (thanks to the vomiting), and I really need to get this place in order. Sigh.

So with that, I leave you with my photo for Project 365 from Tuesday. More later tonight...

Hannah Closeup

3 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

I was so shocked but happy with the results of AI! :)

Susan's 365 said...

Poor Hannah! Hope she's feeling better now.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

OMG! Those eyes!!! Beautifully blue! She reminds me of my daughter with the eyes, full lips and wavy hair.

I hate it when they vomit like that...and there is nothing we can do :-(