Thursday, January 10, 2008

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

I know I said I was going to do a blog entry for today that talked about yesterday. But I lied. I'm too farkin' tired. I've had insomnia all week (lots on my mind), and so in the past 7 days, I've probably gotten a total of 10 or 11 hours of sleep. Sigh. I seriously need to try to get to bed tonight. This is nuts!

Anyway, so I'm too tired to talk all about yesterday. Truthfully, I'm too tired to talk much about today if you want the truth. LOL! I spent the day trying to stay awake. And now it's 11:39 PM and I'm wide awake. Son of a bitch! [sigh]

Anyway, here's my photo for Project 365. We've been trying to (slowly) live a little bit "greener", so just yesterday, we switched out some of our regular light bulbs with the high-efficiency ones. The truth is, for me, it was more about their kick ass shape than the other benefits. LOL!

Going Green

Oh, and due to the overwhelming results of my little poll, apparently, my "Highlights of the Day" format is going to be making a comeback. LOL! I have to admit, when I read over my older posts, I even laugh. It was fun blogging that way, so I guess I'll give it a whirl again in the next day or two and see if I can still pull it off. :)

No comments: