Tuesday, January 01, 2008

And so it begins...

I've decided to start a whole separate blog for my 365 Project. I'll still post my photos here too, but I wanted someplace where ALL of my photos for the project are in one place, without other stuff thrown in there too. I'm actually really excited about the whole thing. So if you decided to participate too, I'd love for you to link me up to your photos. If you decide to start a separate blog specifically for the project too, let me know and I'll link you up in my sidebar over there. :)

So without further ado, here's my first photo. I'm sure there will be some days where I just post the photo and don't write anything about it. But there will be days where I "journal" about the photo too, mostly for my own personal reasons. Today's, I think, is self-explanatory. Grace planted one on me, right when I was trying to take a picture of the two of us. Gotta love that kid...

Jan_01_08

8 comments:

Melly said...

Cute! Ok, I'm going to give it a try. Here's my link: http://agentm365.blogspot.com/

Comment every now and then!

LotoFoto said...

I started this too on New Year's eve but I'm over here...

http://www.photoblog.com/LotoFoto/

Read about it on photojojo

-K

Chelle Y. said...

Cute picture!

Mary said...

okay here's my link.

http://memopicture.blogspot.com/

adding everyones links to my list to read. and I'll try to add them to my blog, I've never done that before....

Kelly said...

how do you lists someone's blog to your own? I'm blog illiterate.

Unknown said...

Awwwww - too cute!! I'm trying to participate in a SB layout a day for january. Maybe I can take a pic too. I'll see how the first week goes before I commit. *snort*

Mary said...

Kelly its under edit layout or something, then add an element. there is one to add favorite links/blogs websites.

I had to search for it...

Tink said...

Great idea! I love this shot. Beautiful as always.