Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So I have a fairly long new post half typed out...

but right now, I have no time to finish it since I am desperately trying to fit as much work in as possible in the next 20 minutes before my children arrive home from school. But here's a little list of some things you'll be reading about later tonight:

  • I joined a gym yesterday and feel like a big fucking dork.
  • I seriously, seriously want to throttle my sister-in-law (which has nothing to do with the whole gym rivalry thing I've created in my head).
  • Grace is a hussy.

Good stuff, lemme tell ya... [sigh]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Grace is a hussy then you're a tease...I need to be entertained, damnit.

Glad to hear that you're going forward with Project Gym. Have you bought Lehigh Valley out of spandex yet?

Amber said...

Grace is a hussy?? LOL! I hope you will explain that.

:)

Anonymous said...

As much as I am DYING to know in which ways you've screwed your children up and what your SIL did now...reading the black on the dark teal background SUCKS. Maybe white text would read better....JMO.

Allison said...

So... tell me how you really feel, Beth. LMAO! I'm not done screwing around with the blog template yet. Blogger "let me" finally upgrade to the new Blogger and it lets you pick and choose all your colors, so I'm still playing. Deal with it. ;)

september said...

At least it's not a light color (say, pink) on a white background. Crap like that is a HUGE pita to read.

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooo but I love it now! And don't you just love that you always know exactly how I feel about..well, everything! ;-)

Allison said...

LOL! Yes, Beth, I do. It's those sneaky backstabbing bastards I worry about. ;)