Thursday, February 08, 2007

By the way, I want to apologize...

for all of you bloggers out there that I've been neglecting. I haven't read some of your blogs in like 2 weeks because I've been so busy with work, etc. I read all of my blogs in Bloglines, so I don't click on your blog link and now I have like 10 entries to read on all of your blogs. Of course, this means that it's at a point where it'll take me an entire day to get through all of them, so I guess I'll have to pick one of you at a time and try to catch up. LOL!

I'll get there soon. Promise. :)

2 comments:

Is said...

hello allison! i stumbled on your blog, i like it and i have added it in my lists.

cheers :)

Kimmykay said...

Love the new look. Is it to go along with your ultra bod you are working on? ~grins~

I have so not been reading either. Dang laundry, boxes, books, freecycle, kids, husband.... ah, life of a mom.