Random (Quick) Thoughts...
Hey guys. I'm slacking again on this blog thing. I know... I know... I suck.
* Anyway, our little mini-vacation was actually a lot of fun and we all enjoyed it. I did OK without nicotene, but at one point, decided to chance smoking and I think my dad may have seen me, but he didn't say anything, so I didn't either. [sigh] What are ya gonna do?
* I just spent 5.5 hours cleaning/organizing/rearranging Hannah's room. It sucked. But at least it's done. I have to start Grace's tomorrow. Hers will literally take me a week (if not longer). It's a total pig sty. I'm really not looking forward to it.
* Hannah started gymnastics class last Friday and LOVED it. I had no intention of signing her up, but she wanted to be like big sister, so now I get to sit at the gym two nights a week and shell out $76.00 a month. Yay. Ah well, at least they're having fun, right?
* Some people are really, really stupid, and I almost feel sorry for them.
* Some people are total asswads and should be hung up by their toenails and licked in the face by a pack of wild dogs.
* And some people just aren't worthy of my time anymore.
* Tonight is Open House/Meet the Teacher night at Grace's school. I'm looking forward to it, but I have a ton of work I need to get done and it's all cold and rainy outside, so I kind of don't want to go. LOL!
* I had the worst gas yesterday. I have no idea why. Katherine would've been proud of me. ;)
* I need an oil change, but I don't feel like taking the car to get one.
* Obsessions are not good for the general cleanliness of your home.
* Showering is overrated.
OK. That's all I've got right now. Stay tuned for more exciting excerpts from "The Life of Allison". (I'm sure you can hardly wait.)