Thursday, August 16, 2007

I did it!

I finally did it! (And it wasn't even on purpose.) But I managed to capture, in one photo, the personalities of every one of my fellow family members.

First, we have Hannah with her typical "Fuck you," expression. That look that says, "Mom, leave me the hell alone or I'll go medieval on your ass."

Next, we have Grace, picking her nose, not even remotely aware of (or caring) how socially inappropriate it is.

And then there's Steve, in the background, oblivious to it all.

Sweet.

9 comments:

FishFam said...

Hilarious! What a Kodak moment :)
I love your family!

geenalyn said...

LOVE IT!! Hannah's expression is freakin' hilarious!!

Susan's 365 said...

OMG, that is definitely a priceless photo.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

I definitely have to try and do the same with my family. But I have to get two more people in the picture... so don't hold your breath.

Chelle Y. said...

Now, that should be your Christmas photo this year! :) LOVE IT!

mamatulip said...

And that about sums it up, doesn't it?

*snort* I fucking LOVE IT.

Tink said...

LOL! PRICELESS!!

Kim said...

OMG! I just spit my drink everywhere! So funny! I'm glad that you were able to capture that. It's one for the books for sure! ;)

Kimmykay said...

Before I read the comments I glanced at the picture... I heart your kids!! The husband is just a given.