Thursday, August 30, 2007

Facebook Anyone?

OK, so if you look over there in my right-hand margin, you'll see a little doohicky thingy for Facebook. ----->

Click it dammit, and sign up. I want more Facebook friends! I suppose you could say it's sort of like My Space in that you set up your profile, etc. But it's WAY cooler! AND you have total control over who sees what. People that I've accepted as "friends" have access to all of my information.... phone number, birthday, real name (heh heh), etc. They can see what I post on my Wall (kind of like a message board that you can post to other people on), etc.

There are a few of you out there who already my friends over there. Damn, do we have a blast. We send each other virtual drinks (I've received more beer and jello shots than one girl should), throw virtual food at each other, send each other "Naughty Gifts" (blue balls anyone?), nominate each other in stupid, ridiculous polls, and generally waste way too much time over there. LOL! Why just a few hours ago, I threw a sheep at Tink. It's all good.

I know some people are freaked out by sites like that and worry about their privacy. But like I said, you have TOTAL control over who sees what. You can set it so the whole damn world sees everything. Or you can set it so that only your accepted friends see stuff. You can set stuff so that no one in the universe sees stuff if you want to.

So go click on that little doohicky thing, sign up for a free account, and then add me as a friend. If I like you, I'll add you back. ;)

Hurry. I need more people to throw farm animals at.

(Editing to add that Mary just sent me a virtual naked blow up doll. That's just wrong.)

3 comments:

Tink said...

I've always wanted a sheep! How did you know?

Tiffany said...

I can't even remember to Blog, how am I going to remember to go here. OK I will try.

Chelle Y. said...

I signed up, but now all I have to do is find a picture of me.