Thursday, August 16, 2007

Checking in...

Hey gang. I don't have much in terms of a "real" blog post right now. But I'm sitting here on the couch with the girls watching "Night at the Museum" and thought I'd just check in to letcha know I'm alive and well. We've been busy with lots of little stuff and errands and such. Nothing exciting. At all. LOL!

This week, Grace is all into photography and film making. LOL! I don't know why it started, but it's cool with me. We've been making movies, taking pictures and printing them out, etc. I think next we're going to make a DVD slideshow thing. She asking me the other night if, when she gets bigger, she can send one of her movies into "On the Lot." LOL! She's so freakin' cool. I'm especially loving the photography phase she's going through. More photos to edit and scrap! WOOHOO!

Well gang, the laptop battery is dying. I'll check in later, maybe with some photos. :)

1 comment:

Kimmykay said...

My kids love "night at the museum". Fondly known as "The Dinosaur Movie!". Andrew is trying his had at stop action movies. Gotta love that they are growing up in the digital/internet age.