Saturday, July 01, 2006

Slip & Slide Fun...

OK. So last night, we broke out the Slip & Slide yet again and set it up on various hills in the yard. MUCH better. Although there is still some running and diving head first action, the momentum of the hill means you still get to the end without having to knock the wind out of you to do it. Hannah even got all "roller coaster" on us and had her arms waving around in the air. LOL!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


But then we went to the stupid dog's birthday party today and created the Ultimate Slip & Slide. My sister has a much steeper hill at her house. And to add to the thrill, we threw a big piece of plastic at the end of it to double the length of the sliding fun. After these pictures were taken, we put yet another piece of plastic on the end and the kids were sliding clear to the fence at the end of the yard. LOL! A little redneck? Perhaps. But who gives a shit, when the end result is more fun.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9 comments:

Mike Y said...

Great shots! Glad to hear you had fun. But where are the pics of the dog??? Did you slip Hunter some beer?

Allison said...

LOL! That's not Steve. That's my BIL, Mike. And yes, he did indeed try it (Mike I mean). Several times actually. And as much as I wanted to, I was wearing white shorts and I just didn't think it would be appropriate. LOL!

Mike Y said...

I'm sure it... umm... would have made for interesting family conversation and perhaps photos. :-)

The other day, we took Brendan to Great America (our local amusement park. They have a water park inside too. But one girl wasn't as wise as you and apparently thought nothing of enjoying this part of the park while wearing white shorts. At least I think this is what happened. All I know is she was walking in front of me and providing an uninhibited view of her underwear.

Kim said...

Great pics! Where's the Birthday Dog? LOL!

Belynda said...

OOOHHHHH!! I wanna have fun on the slip & slide again!! It's been forever since I've been on one of those! Is 26 too old to still want to do those type things? LOL

Tink said...

I used to use trash can lids to go sledding with. So of course I thought your tarp idea was ingenious! I always love your pictures. Your kids are just too friggin adorable.

EE said...

LOL! I LOVE those pics!!!

Susie said...

OK, I wanna see pictures of you and your friends on this at the pig roast!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Super bowl betting pools Kohls shirts Two-way battery volley ball tee shirts P2po virus protection judo t-shirts Polophonic ring tones lasik surgey 40mg oxycontin without rx Car go gps navigation system Vicodin tab buy vicoden online Flip up 19 lcd monitor display sun Japan mobile phone laws Diazepam test