Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Um, hello?

Hey gang! I can’t believe it’s been 9 days since I last blogged. How very rude of me. In my defense, things have been pretty busy here with work, Halloween events, switching our house’s heating system from oil to coal (for purely financial reasons), school stuff, and extracurricular activities. But I’m here now, which is all that matters, right?

In glancing at my last post, I see I never posted my Sunday layouts for my Week in the Life project. So here they are for your viewing pleasure, as well as the 2 inside pages that sort of act like a pictorial “summary” of the week.

WIL-Sunday 10_19_08 WIL-Sunday 10_19_08_page2

WIL-Sunday 10_19_08

WIL-Sunday 10_19_08_page2

WIL- Inside Page 1 WIL- Inside Page 2

I just have to do the cover page and maybe one or two “outtake” pages, and then I’ll get it printed.

What else? Oh! I’m a redhead now! I went last Friday and got my hair done. It less “orange” (actually, it’s not orange at all IRL) and more “auburn” in real life, but you get the idea. I LOVE it and may never go back to another color. :)

IMG_6353 And yes, in the photo, I’m holding my shirt shut to avoid boobie flash. I had to use my self-timer and because it was sitting on our low windowsills, I had to sit on the floor and bend over. LOL!

Anyway, I need to go do some work now, but I’ll be back later. Tonight is trick-or-treat night in town (and no, I do NOT know why my town does it on the Wednesday before Halloween, but they do). So I’ll post some pictures of my little Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and my punk rocker/goth girl. Later gang!

4 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

The LO are adorable. I've got to get back to mine. But, I'm still a scissors in hand Gal when it comes to that.

Your hair looks really good. I liked the first cut? But, the color (and probably a good flat iron) has tamed it to shape your face really well.

Don't ya' feel like a beauty queen when you get a new do?

Happy Wednesday!

Chelle Y. said...

I love your new hair color. It goes great with your eyes too!

Love the scrapbooking pictures. I am so far behind in doing mine.

kmf said...

fabulous shots! love your week in review. I really need to get off my ass and start mine. Great hair too!

Amber said...

HEY! I just went with the SAME COLOR!! I did it last fall, and I really liked it. I have always been blonde-- born blonde-- but after kids, I got dark. I am tired of fighting it. Too much money, and I hate roots...But I like the dark now!

And it looks great on you! Do more picks.

Also, I love these pages. I want to do this.

:)