Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You may as well show Christmas spirit whatever way you can...

Right? So last week, I got some highlights. I had already decided I wanted some blonde ones again, but I also wanted a little red thrown in too. Not actually because of Christmas -- just because I like red/auburn hair. So I told my hairdresser to pick whatever colors he wanted and have at it. I LOVE how they turned out. In this photo, you can only really see one of the red highlights right there in the front. But they're actually all over my head. They're a tad bit darker in real life, but you get the idea. I know not everyone likes obviously unnatural hair color, but with my current haircut, I think they work. Hannah says I look like a rock star. LOL!

 

Highlights

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! I think it turned out great :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!
It's fresh and funky.

Tink said...

You're so hot. I'm having serious hair envy.