Soooo... to update you (briefly)....
- Grace got her ears re-pierced over the weekend. They were done before, but they got sore and we had to take the earrings out and the holes grew shut. The little shit didn't even flinch, even when the stupid gun got stuck on the back of the one earring and the woman had to pry it off.
- The next morning, I took her for her kindergarten physical and two booster shots, where she freaked out, kept hiding behind me, and had to be held down by me so the poor nurses could give her the shots. What the hell?
- Between myself, my mom, and my mother-in-law, Grace could very well be the best dressed (and trendiest) child in Mrs. S.'s kindergarten class this year. Rock on, girl.
- Hannah has been wearing a pair of boys' camoflauge sweatpants for 2 days straight now (chosen by herself yesterday when my mother-in-law was shopping for Grace's school clothes) and now refuses to take them off. At all. Ever. Sweet. She keeps calling herself "Hunting Girl". Nice.
- I have a shitload of errands to run tomorrow and don't feel like doing a damn one of 'em.
- This evening, I found a can of Pringles in the refrigerator. This means I was either really drunk last night, or really tired this morning when I put them away (I can't remember when I put them back in the kitchen). What's worse is that I apparently saw them repeatedly in the refrigerator throughout the day today and thought nothing of it.
- In the past week, Steve has (accidentally) crushed my big toe (me in flip-flops, he in big ass boots), practically ripping my toenail off my toe AND (accidentally) caused 4 cans of tuna to fall and land on the big toe of my other foot. Fucker. Let's see how clean your house is when I can't walk, asswad...