Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Blog Feature...

OK gang. We're going to have a new feature here on the good ol' blog. I was recently introduced to this REALLY cool tool/website called Stumble Upon. You sign up, install a toolbar in your browser, select from a big list of interests, and click the Stumble button on your toolbar. It pulls up random websites based on your interests. And I can assure you, these are sites you would probably never find otherwise. As you pull up websites, you can give them a thumbs up or thumbs down (using buttons in the toolbar), and it starts to "learn" what types of sites you want to see and what types you don't. It's REALLY cool.

Anyway, from now on, we're going to have a Stumbled Upon Website of the Day. I'll pull up some sites, find one I think is cool/interesting/funny/whatever, and post the link here. Feel free to sign up for Stumble Upon and post some of your own finds in the comments section. But beware, if you sign up, you'll spend HOURS clicking that damn button. Guaranteed. LOL!

So with that, I bring you the STUMBLED UPON WEBSITE OF THE DAY. We'll start out with a funny one: 15 Unfortunately Placed Ads

1 comment:

Kimmykay said...

LOVE stumble upon. Jeff got me hooked a couple of years ago. http://gumbymomma.stumbleupon.com/ Just can't get it up on my Linux box.