Thirteen Things I Seriously Need to Update You Guys On Before I Lose You All as Readers
1. The Taylor Hicks concert and the funny stuff from that night.
2. Grace's first ever dentist appointment.
3. My own effing tooth that is killing me today, but that I'm trying to ignore.
4. My sister's life and how I have such conflicted feelings about the whole thing.
5. The fact that I agreed to keep my MIL's dog here in my home for a WEEK next week. (Y'all know I'm not a big fan of dogs (or animals in general). At all. [sigh])
6. My new favorite layout I did earlier this week. It seriously rocks if I do say so myself, and (in my opinion) is rather hilarious.
7. My new obsession to add as many people as possible to my Friends list in Hello.
8. How taking pictures of my husband gutting fish is really not something I enjoy doing contrary to his beliefs.
9. My newest snack obsession (as if you care).
10. My thoughts on American Idol (again, because I know you care).
11. How I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with Grace this summer when she's home from school.
12. How I laughed out loud when I received a voice mail asking me to bake something for the spring dance Grace's school is having next Friday. (You kind of need an oven in order to make that happen, no?)
13. How I continue to become more and more of a dork as the days pass.