Sunday, April 22, 2007

Soul Patrol!

We went to the Taylor Hicks concert tonight. It was a great night and a really cool concert and we had fantastic seats. I have some hilarious stories to tell about the night, all directly related to Taylor Hicks, including ice cream sundaes, autographs, and cell phones, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow because I am so tired right now and really need to head to bed. But I'll update in the morning! :)


But before I go, I leave you with my latest layout. I love the way this one turned out. :)
Credits can be seen here.

3 comments:

Mary said...

oooh I can't wait to hear the stories!!

That is a beautiful layout--you do such awesome work Allison--I LOVE it.

Unknown said...

I love that LO! Those papers and flowers are just beautiful! And I am still SO jealous you got to see Taylor Hicks! Can't wait to hear the stories!

Chelle Y. said...

Great page. I am thinking about trying the digital way. I am so behind on my scrapbooking, and I am too lazy to start.

I cannot wait until to hear a bout the concert.