I didn't realize it had been so long since I blogged. I really do suck, don't I? LOL!
Hmmm... what's happened since last week...
* We finally watched "Deliverance" (that my brother bought for Steve for Christmas... long story). I really didn't remember much of it and Steve never saw it. It was actually better than I remember and Steve really liked it too.
* Had to take Hannah to the medical center on Saturday because she kept running high fevers and complaining of a headache. Both ears were beginning to get infected and so was her throat, so she's on antibiotics.
* Steve started getting achy and having a sore throat two days later. So riddle me this... how come when a MAN gets sick, he can lie around for 3 days on the couch while his wife does everything, rents him movies, etc., but when a WOMAN gets sick, she is still required to function and do her normal daily things? Huh? Huh?
* I'm about done with the people in my family. For various reasons, we've ALL been here in the house for way, way, WAY too many days in a row, and that really must come to an end before I hurt myself (or someone else).
* We rented and watched "Saw 3" the other night. It kicked ASS baby!
* I still haven't joined the gym (trying to decide which one to join), but I did buy a pair of sneakers for the first time in 5 years (literally). Granted I haven't even taken them out of the box yet, but baby steps, people... baby steps.
* I've decided that Hannah is the most dramatic child I've ever met in my life and if she continues to act that way as she grows up, I may just disown her and pretend I have no idea who she is.
* Um, other than that, not much has happened. See? This is why I don't blog everyday... my life is pretty damn boring. LOL!