* I'm kicking ass with my new year's resolutions to get organized around here. My entire kitchen is now organized, as is my computer desk and the entire bathroom and all it's once-trashed shelves. I'm not sure yet what tomorrow's project is, but I'm on a roll now and I'm afraid to break it.
* I'm down 10 lbs. in the last month. Now albeit, it had NOTHING to do with me working at it and EVERYTHING to do with the damn illnesses that were running rampant in the home, but still. When you have a sinus infection that doesn't allow you to breathe let alone taste anything, and your body has 85 lbs. of extra mucus in it, the last thing you feel like doing is eating. Throw in a stomach bug and it's an instant diet. WOOHOO!
* Is anyone else disturbed that after just 3 short weeks of "extensive training," LaToya Jackson has become an official police officer? God bless the citizens of that town, lemme tell ya.
* The little midget dude from Jackass is actually a fairly normal guy and seems rather calm and nice when he's not doing stupid stunts on that stupid, mindless show that I hate (Jackass, that is).
* I finally admitted to people tonight that I hate the show "Myth Busters." Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about 95% of the "myths" they're busting.
* We got our first snow of the year today. It flurried for a whopping total of about 8 minutes before the sun came out and melted it in just 6. I'm not complaining. Is it spring yet?
* I was contemplating my 2006 today and the one phrase that I would use to describe it is, "Drama Overload." I'm so done with drama. I vow, here and now, to avoid all drama in my life this year. You wanna cheat on your spouse? Knock yourself out. You wanna talk bad about me behind my back and say nasty things? Rock on with your bad self. You wanna rob a bank? Go right ahead... just don't mention my name when you're arrested. Life is short and for the most part, mine is good, so I'm going to live this year in my own little happy world. :)
* I have discovered new chocolate-covered Cinnamon Altoids. Oh... my... fucking... god... I was addicted to regular Altoids before this (like literally addicted... I eat between 1 and 1.5 tins a day). And now these new ones have made it even worse. It's like giving a drug addict one pill that will allow him to get stoned, trip on acid, and sail along on a crack high all at once.
* I pondered today whether school bus drivers become school bus drivers because they really love kids or because they really love to drive busses. Hmmm...
OK. That's enough for today. I'm outta here, gang. Have a good night, my friends....