Thursday, June 30, 2005

Why?

Why do all of the women I like the most on my Mom online bulletin boards live the farthest away? :(

Why does my husband not believe me when I tell him to do/not do things and then ends up accidentally fucking us over financially when he's the responsible one with money and I, well, um, suck with it?

Why do I procrastinate and not do things that really need to be done yesterday?

Why are there people in this world who are driving in front of me and don't turn on their turn signal to indicate they will be slowing down until they are already in the process of the turn, therefore giving me no more warning than if they just didn't use a turn signal at all?

Why do my children often drive me crazy?

Why are there so many fucking ants in our house? GRRRR!

No comments: